How do I get a Travel Card?

Employees that wish to have their own Travel Card must complete the Travel Cardholder Application/Approval Form

The completed Travel Card Application must be returned to the Travel Office (SFA BOX 13035).

Additional T-Card information can be found on the SFA Travel Office Site.


Questions? Contact the Travel Office via email at


Article ID: 131896
Tue 5/4/21 4:11 PM
Tue 3/29/22 1:55 PM